The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting Management in promoting a customer and product-focused sales culture, where our values and guiding principles are at the forefront of all store operations, including ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. We love what we do and believe that we are the most amazing place to work, learn, and grow with our teams!
Drive for Results
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
- Models and promotes the Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS) principles and standards, offering a cohesive omnichannel experience.
- Ensures prompt resolution of customer concerns.
- Ensures a fast and efficient register experience, remaining current on policies regarding payments, coupon acceptance, returns and exchanges, security practices, and other applicable operations.
- Reinforces buying decisions at the checkout and achieves add-on goals including gift card sales.
- Signs up clients for the reward program.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing.
- Knows current product fit and style assortment offerings in-store and online.
- Maintains consistent client communication through the utilization of customer books.
- Supports replenishment activities that keep the store full and abundant.
- Assists with locate fulfillment.
- Assists with visual directives, including floor sets, window changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as directed.
- Assist with boutique cleanliness and organization
Teamwork and Growth
- Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Seeks personal developmental opportunities and readily solicits feedback.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Retail or sales experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the company
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate with customers, Associates, and Management
- Regular attendance is essential to this position to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives.
- The ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required