My Sister's Closet is looking for a Sales Associates to join the team at their new location at Biltmore Fashion Park!
Are you interested in Fashion & Passionate about Helping Others Look Their Best?
Then this position is definitely speaking to you if you have retail and customer service experience, a deep interest in fashion, current trends, clothing, and designer labels!
Offering competitive pay that is based on your retail experience PLUS Commission!
Skills / Requirements
- Retail experience preferred
- Customer service-oriented and must enjoy working with people
- Prior experience using computerized point-of-sale (POS) system preferred
- Good communication skills
- Availability to work weekend shift(s) required
- Position requires standing for long periods of time, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, and lifting at least 30+ pounds.
Get the first pick of fabulous fashions, accessories, furniture, and home decor at savings up to 90% below retail at My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic, and Well Suited.
Eco Chic Consignments, Inc. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks of pre-hire candidates and employees.
Pay Comments: Hourly-DOE- We offer competitive pay plus commissions and bonuses for those eligible. Benefits for our full-time employees include co-paid medical insurance, 401(k) with company match, flexible hours, paid vacation, and more! Full-time employees are also eligible for voluntary dental, life, accident, critical illness, cancer, and vision. Full-time and part-time employees are also eligible to receive pet care benefits through United Pet Care.