We love fashion, but we love people more. As a Part-Time Merchandiser with us, you will brand loyalty by ensuring exceptional customer experience through a well-merchandised, visually engaging and brand appropriate store environment
Part Time Merchandisers:
Act as an Ambassador of EVEREVE’s mission and core values:
- Humility: The ability to recognize your value, strengths and weaknesses as well as the value of others.
- Empathy: The ability to understand and value the perspective and feelings of others.
- Authenticity: Embracing who you are, listening to yourself and making decisions based on personal conviction.
- Relationships: Developing genuine connections, lifting others up and following through on team commitments.
- Tenacity: The courage to try something new, persist through difficulty and seek solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute all weekly and monthly merchandising directives in partnership with store leadership and Regional Merchandise Manager/Director.
- Implement visual strategies to result in driving top line sales, create brand consistency and improve the overall customer experience.
- Assess sell through and replenish the styling floor focusing on outfitting and floorset integrity.
- Drive brand loyalty by ensuring exceptional customer experience through a well-merchandised, visually engaging, brand appropriate store environment
- Responsible for all visual installations
- Monthly Floorset (Based on hours: map out floor plan and lead store team)
- Window setups and mannequin updates
- Promotional setups
- In-store marketing updates
- Train store team on merchandising standards/operation recovery
- Restock product daily
- Assist Inventory Specialist with weekly markdowns and lead re-merchandising of sales floor and sale section as needed
- Maintain Visual Merchandising Sign Library and Storage of merchandising equipment (Hardware, mannequins, fixtures)
- Identify store/facilities needs and communicate with management and Regional Merchandising