Part time Fulfillment Specialists assist in preparing and shipping product for our customers. AKA Detail Gurus - they check for incoming orders, pick product form store inventory and process customer orders for shipment, in store pick up, or curbside pick-up. Fulfillment Specialists also assist the store’s Inventory Specialist following up on tasks related to shipment processing, replenishment, or store recovery. They have a strong attention to detail and know what needs to get done in a timely and accurate manner. They also have strong computer skills.
They support the store leadership team by ensuring an efficient turnaround of all customer fulfillments. They manage the Store Pick-Up / Curbside Pick-Up app and prioritize that these orders are processed timely. They take the lead in delivering Store Pick-Up & Curbside packages to our customer so the Styling Team can remain focused on customers in the store.
Fulfillment Specialists work well alone, but seamlessly transition to working in a strong group atmosphere. They are team players, often needing to adjust their focus. When order fulfillment is high, this will be the majority of their role, when it is low, they will be asked to help complete shipment, replenishment or recovery tasks to support the Styling Team. This is a part time position with openings for Evenings/Weekends and Daytime Shifts Monday-Sunday, depending upon your local store’s needs.
Act and Lead through the lens of our Core Values:
- Humility: The ability to recognize your value, strengths and weaknesses as well as the value of others.
- Empathy: The ability to understand and value the perspective and feelings of others.
- Authenticity: Embracing who you are, listening to yourself and making decisions based on personal conviction.
- Relationships: Developing genuine connections, lifting others up and following through on team commitments.
- Tenacity: The courage to try something new, persist through difficulty and seek solutions.