Inventory Specialists keep our store running smoothly. Inventory Specialists are fantastic problem solvers, positive communicators and have strong computer skills. They work well alone but also love to join others. This is a part time position that creates full time happiness.
Act as an Ambassador of EVEREVE’s mission and core values:
- Humility: The ability to recognize your value, strengths and weaknesses as well as the value of others.
- Empathy: The ability to understand and value the perspective and feelings of others.
- Authenticity: Embracing who you are, listening to yourself and making decisions based on personal conviction.
- Relationships: Developing genuine connections, lifting others up and following through on team commitments.
- Tenacity: The courage to try something new, persist through difficulty and seek solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Return Authorization & Corporate Return Authorization Requests
- Project U-Haul
- General Organization
- Special Projects
- Organization of Office Area
- Supply Maintenance
- Communicate Daily Checklist status before & after shift with a Manager or Floor Lead
- Complete other projects as needed or assigned