To learn more about Tina Stephens, CLICK HERE.
Wardrobe Consultant/Key Holder
- Performs opening and closing procedures in the absence of management.
- Create a friendly and welcoming environment for customers to shop.
- Provide the highest level of customer service as outlined in the Tina Stephens training manual.
- Effectively utilize the point-of-sale system to capture customer information and complete sales transactions.
- Build relationships with customers to determine their needs and suggest wardrobe solutions.
- Replenish sales floor with product as needed.
- Maintain visual standards and cleanliness of store throughout the shift.
- Assists in the receiving and shipping of merchandise as needed.
- Assists with product merchandising as required.
- Maintains a clean, safe neat and orderly store both on the sales floor and in the backroom/office area.
For more information about this position or to apply, contact Stephanie Bond-Quarton at email@example.com